SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 02.06.2015, 00:04   #1
EL MAGO w1

Default Some useful suggestions

Soccer star is a great game but it needs some suggestions which will improve it and more and more players will play this game.

>>> At first , I think that the playa must create a cup for every country in which 64 teams can take part , 18 from 1st category, 15 from second , 12 from third and 9 from fourth and the winning team will win 120 stars to the club and each player 40 stars.

>>> Secondly , a great idea is to make a cup for all the servers.
Such as , Greek servers are four , and the teams which can take part must be 32 each server which send his best teams 1st-8th and the winner will win 200 stars to the club and each player 70 stars .

>>> Thirdly , What about A Mundial ?
Each country must create 3 or 4 teams from his best players and it sends to the Mundial ... ( or champions league) 64 teams there.

Winner : 300 stars to the club and each player 90 stars

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04.06.2015, 00:21   #2
Ultimate cv
Captain

I dont know if the championsleaugue is possible, but the cup is a goood idea but think playa only want to give 1/10 of the price stars they won't give away so many stars.

made by Lee
Old 05.06.2015, 22:56   #3
Ibrahim68

Send a message via Yahoo to Ibrahim68

Im supporting this suggestion but there is also something else, like always best team wins so it would be unfair for the teams that are way lower and really would like to win this Cup , they should make it easier and not Always let the best team win, as they say the ball is round but the ball is not round in Soccer-Star i mean comon.. since i've joined this game theres nothing changed yet in the updates, so they have to listen to us first and then work on things for more players in the future, i know its maybe alot of work but atleast show us that u guys are working on it..
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibrahim68 For This Useful Post: