SoccerStar - Supportforum

Go Back   SoccerStar - Supportforum > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 02.06.2020, 03:57   #1
Biancoverde
Captain

Red face Goodbye ( Finale )

Hello community I want to announce the end of the BiancoVerde chapter on Soccerstar .

Starting on the far 2011 as a 11 years old kid , soccerstar is the game that characterized my childhood . I met manyyyyy people , I talked with manyyy and i made strong friendships on this game man … Amazing experience that I felt on w1 w2 w4 w5 and something new on w6 but not for so long . In the end of the game I made a very good friend a guy who was my main rival on early seasons on w2

The reasons why I retire :
a ) Studies : I study civil engineering on the university for the master degree and the exams are starting on 10 days so the preparation is tough in the mornings until all day long the late evening in order to pass the exams and not worry for the lessons that I must test again on the September .
b ) Summertime : As quarantine is over on Greece and we can go outside on shops etc when I finish the studies , leaving home is a big need . The hours I am outside is on the happy hour time so making happy hour some days is impossible ( 2 days already lost of training ) and this is bad for my team
c ) Work : The most important thing is that when the exams finished on the start of July I go to work on a island for a hotel all the summertime . So the time after July is tiny .

I want to thanks all the players I met throughout these years , for some I am tasos , the infamous tasos which chases carpe diem dream !!!!!
An amazing trip is now over for me … How to imagine on 2011 when I was a kid that I was going to have such a nice experience and retire so happy from this game . A game that I always loved , even if they made me sad for the lack of interest from the company for it … Amazing feeling which I can not describe .

Special thanks ( are many …. !! )

Fee : Best person in the game , a real gaming mama which you can tell easily all of your problems every day and discuss things that are making troubles to you . I love you gerit , you are an amazing person , even if I met you so late in the game … !!!
Ale , Kaos : The carpe diem bros , always there , teammates on w4 w5 , winning championships with them , we talk for veryyyyyyy good guys with nice heart … many discussions with them all day long …. much love !!!!
Medix , Nivek , Shentax , Rahn : The bros of w6 , many days we talked on discord and made this game a bit more interesting with it … levo you are a true leader and nivek shentax rahn you are training machines … love you all!!
Slash , Defensor : The infamous bros , met them so late in the game but having the most fun with them … we made an infamous team CRAZY , guys that have madness and live their time as it must be ….. much lovee to you retards & noobs too !!!
Checkel : Fabi I am happy I met you bro , I am sad that we did not manage to play so many times together but as a friend you always helped me on w4 w5 and we played together on w2 too … thanks for the daily discussions we have everyday I am gonna miss them.
All infamous fc guys : I THANKS all the players that wore the infamous fc jersey all all all , even and the guys that wore it for some days , respect and thanks for all !!!
My main rivals all these years : you know who you are and the big rivalries we had … we kept the game alive and made amazing matches …… thanks for all and with some I talk on daily basis and I am happy for that …. !!!!!
hypernick & alex grecco : greek brothers , sas agapw kai efxaristo gia ola , we will talk on social media of course !!!
step : a teammate from w2 that is here on w6 after so many years to met him
fc mad house teammates : the guys who learned me the proper way on many things for the game .
carpe diem family : love you all , we made incredible things
cronos : 1st captain of my team on w2, still here and talk on social media too … sfgame we will do it one time in the future and rule the world and dominate it bro !

You can find me on Instagram with name : pedreee_crs

It is not easy to give up on a game that you were here 9 years … but my chapter is now over … once again thanks all , thanks for everything the feelings are now strange as this amazing trip is over as every story has an ending and my story has a good ending ..!!

BiancoVerde

Last edited by Biancoverde; 02.06.2020 at 11:20.
Biancoverde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Biancoverde For This Useful Post:
Old 02.06.2020, 07:58   #2
korn

it's a shame not to have played together

I wish you the best <3

Good Life , Bianco !
korn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to korn For This Useful Post:
Old 02.06.2020, 09:22   #3
Slash
Academy Player

we will miss u so much <333

W6 = Raiden
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slash For This Useful Post:
Old 02.06.2020, 09:52   #4
BRAK

Will miss you bro . . .
Long life and we keep in touch mate <3

Brak
BRAK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRAK For This Useful Post:
Old 02.06.2020, 11:03   #5
Alex Grecco
Substitute

All good things always have an end. I will miss you a lot bro!

Na prosecheis, Ta leme file mou! S'agapo!

PS: Don't forget to listen to Pix Lax! <3

Last edited by Alex Grecco; 02.06.2020 at 11:09.
Alex Grecco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex Grecco For This Useful Post:
Old 02.06.2020, 14:42   #6
Kaos
Boot Cleaner

Red face See you soon bro

Is sad to read that bro, I wanted a one more Fight with you. In other hand im happy for you bro. Nothing more to say, only that I apreciate you. You are more hororable than what is in this game and im happy you enjoy the real life. Thats the most important.

Im always in Whatsapp if you need something for me.

Dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biancoverde View Post
Hello community I want to announce the end of the BiancoVerde chapter on Soccerstar .

Starting on the far 2011 as a 11 years old kid , soccerstar is the game that characterized my childhood . I met manyyyyy people , I talked with manyyy and i made strong friendships on this game man Amazing experience that I felt on w1 w2 w4 w5 and something new on w6 but not for so long . In the end of the game I made a very good friend a guy who was my main rival on early seasons on w2

a ) Studies : I study civil engineering on the university for the master degree and the exams are starting on 10 days so the preparation is tough in the mornings until all day long the late evening in order to pass the exams and not worry for the lessons that I must test again on the September .
b ) Summertime : As quarantine is over on Greece and we can go outside on shops etc when I finish the studies , leaving home is a big need . The hours I am outside is on the happy hour time so making happy hour some days is impossible ( 2 days already lost of training ) and this is bad for my team
c ) Work : The most important thing is that when the exams finished on the start of July I go to work on a island for a hotel all the summertime . So the time after July is tiny .

I want to thanks all the players I met throughout these years , for some I am tasos , the infamous tasos which chases carpe diem dream !!!!!
An amazing trip is now over for me How to imagine on 2011 when I was a kid that I was going to have such a nice experience and retire so happy from this game . A game that I always loved , even if they made me sad for the lack of interest from the company for it Amazing feeling which I can not describe .

Special thanks ( are many . !! )

Fee : Best person in the game , a real gaming mama which you can tell easily all of your problems every day and discuss things that are making troubles to you . I love you gerit , you are an amazing person , even if I met you so late in the game !!!
Ale , Kaos : The carpe diem bros , always there , teammates on w4 w5 , winning championships with them , we talk for veryyyyyyy good guys with nice heart many discussions with them all day long . much love !!!!
Medix , Nivek , Shentax , Rahn : The bros of w6 , many days we talked on discord and made this game a bit more interesting with it levo you are a true leader and nivek shentax rahn you are training machines love you all!!
Slash , Defensor : The infamous bros , met them so late in the game but having the most fun with them we made an infamous team CRAZY , guys that have madness and live their time as it must be .. much lovee to you retards & noobs too !!!
Checkel : Fabi I am happy I met you bro , I am sad that we did not manage to play so many times together but as a friend you always helped me on w4 w5 and we played together on w2 too thanks for the daily discussions we have everyday I am gonna miss them.
All infamous fc guys : I THANKS all the players that wore the infamous fc jersey all all all , even and the guys that wore it for some days , respect and thanks for all !!!
My main rivals all these years : you know who you are and the big rivalries we had we kept the game alive and made amazing matches thanks for all and with some I talk on daily basis and I am happy for that . !!!!!
hypernick & alex grecco : greek brothers , sas agapw kai efxaristo gia ola , we will talk on social media of course !!!
fc mad house teammates : the guys who learned me the proper way on many things for the game .
cronos : 1st captain of my team on w2, still here and talk on social media too sfgame we will do it one time in the future and rule the world and dominate it bro !

It is not easy to give up on a game that you were here 9 years but my chapter is now over once again thanks all , thanks for everything the feelings are now strange as this amazing trip is over as every story has an ending and my story has a good ending ..!!

BiancoVerde
Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 02.06.2020, 16:27   #7
Aiko
Captain

Hope to see you arround on the forum now & then man. Goodluck with everything in the future!!!

Aiko is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aiko For This Useful Post:
Old 02.06.2020, 18:47   #8
fee
Academy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biancoverde View Post

Starting on the far 2011 as a 11 years old kid , soccerstar is the game that characterized my childhood . I met manyyyyy people , I talked with manyyy and i made strong friendships on this game man … Amazing experience that I felt on w1 w2 w4 w5 and something new on w6 but not for so long . In the end of the game I made a very good friend a guy who was my main rival on early seasons on w2

An amazing trip is now over for me … How to imagine on 2011 when I was a kid that I was going to have such a nice experience and retire so happy from this game . A game that I always loved , even if they made me sad for the lack of interest from the company for it … Amazing feeling which I can not describe .

Special thanks ( are many …. !! )

Fee : Best person in the game , a real gaming mama which you can tell easily all of your problems every day and discuss things that are making troubles to you . I love you gerit , you are an amazing person , even if I met you so late in the game … !!!
Ale , Kaos : The carpe diem bros , always there , teammates on w4 w5 , winning championships with them , we talk for veryyyyyyy good guys with nice heart … many discussions with them all day long …. much love !!!!
Medix , Nivek , Shentax , Rahn : The bros of w6 , many days we talked on discord and made this game a bit more interesting with it … levo you are a true leader and nivek shentax rahn you are training machines … love you all!!
Slash , Defensor : The infamous bros , met them so late in the game but having the most fun with them … we made an infamous team CRAZY , guys that have madness and live their time as it must be ….. much lovee to you retards & noobs too !!!
Checkel : Fabi I am happy I met you bro , I am sad that we did not manage to play so many times together but as a friend you always helped me on w4 w5 and we played together on w2 too … thanks for the daily discussions we have everyday I am gonna miss them.
My main rivals all these years : you know who you are and the big rivalries we had … we kept the game alive and made amazing matches …… thanks for all and with some I talk on daily basis and I am happy for that …. !!!!!
cronos : 1st captain of my team on w2, still here and talk on social media too … sfgame we will do it one time in the future and rule the world and dominate it bro !

It is not easy to give up on a game that you were here 9 years … but my chapter is now over … once again thanks all , thanks for everything the feelings are now strange as this amazing trip is over as every story has an ending and my story has a good ending ..!!

BiancoVerde

tasos that's very sad. but I can understand you
You know my opinion, real life has priority.
Your studies are the most important thing for you at the moment.
Tasos I was happy to have met you. You know how I stand by you and that I like you.
I'm a little sad that you quit in the game, but we're staying connected with whatsapp
I wish you all the luck in the world my boy !!!
gerit

Last edited by fee; 02.06.2020 at 18:49.
fee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fee For This Useful Post:
Old 02.06.2020, 19:57   #9
ddouglas
Substitute

Cool

Despite some problems, with different opinions, I respect you, you are a great person, you will be a great engineer, see you on instagran, good luck
Old 03.06.2020, 16:37   #10
Defensor
Boot Cleaner

i will miss u mah bro